What is Sapthadhanyankura Kashayam
Sapthadhanyankura Kashayam is an Organic Fertilizer/Nutrient.
Sapthadhanyankura Kashayam increase immunity for the plants and yield good results.
- 100 Gms Sesame seeds and soak it in enough water in a cup. Keep it for 10 hours
- 100 Gms Green Moong Dal
- 100 Gms Black Urud
- 100 mg Lobiya
- 100 Gms Horse Gram Or Kollu
- 100 Gms Chana
- 100 Gms Wheat
- 200 Liter Water
- 10 Liter Desi Cow Urine
Time to Preparation
Morning / Evening
How to Prepare
- 100gm Sesame seeds soak it in enough water in a cup.
- After 24hrs
- Mix all the other dals in a Big Bowl. Stir clockwise.
- Mix them with hand
- soak it in water overnight
- Next day drain the dals in a cloth
- Keep drained water for further process
- tie and hang it like sprouting.
- Sesame, and the other lentils sprout for 1 cm
- take them out of the cloth and grind them using manual Grinder
- Add Drained water
- Add grain paste to 200 liter of water
- Add 10 liter of Cow Urine
- Stir Clock wise
- After 2 hours Filter the Solution
- Shaded Place.
- Not expose to Sunlight / Rain.
- Cover with Cloth
- Within 48 hours.
- No further Dilution of the solution
- Flowering stage of plants
- Milking stage of Plants
- Above solution for 1 acre