Growing Fungus Preventing Crops & Plants
One of the most natural fungicides available to you is other plants. Companion planting can help fight fungal disease and improve the soil as well.
Borage for example can benefit nearly any plant growing nearby by increasing its resistance to pests and disease. It is particularly helpful to strawberry plants and tomatoes.
Chives which improve the growth and flavor of vegetable crops, can help prevent scab in apple trees and black spot in roses. Do not plant chives with beans or peas, however. Chives take about three years to begin effectively preventing disease, so you may want to use another natural fungicide until the chive plants are well established.
Garlic plants accumulate sulfur in the soil, which is a natural fungicide that your plants will absorb into their pores when it is planted nearby
Soil Fungus Remedy
Lime soil drench not only removes fungal infections, but also helps in decreasing the pH level of your soil. This particular soil drench is mainly useful for plants that are suffering from clubbed root fungal infection. Squeeze juice of 4 limes in a gallon of water and use it for watering plants. The same mixture can also be used as a spray for removing any other fungal infections on plant body.
Ginger Powder or Vayu Vilanga
- 200 Gms Dried Ginder or Vavding Powder (Vayu Vilanga)
- 2 Liter of Water
- 2 Liter of Desi Cow Milk
- Take 2 Liter of water.
- Mix 200 Gms of saunth (Dried Ginger) powder or vavding powder in water.
- Mix it thoroughly. Cover the pot and keep it for boiling.
- Boil on low flame and reduce the water to half. Let it cool.
- Take 2 liter of Desi Cow milk in a separate vessel.
- Boil the milk in low flame.
- After 1 boil keep the milk to cool down.
- After the milk cools down, remove the cream
- Take 200 liters of water
- And mix the solution & Milk in the water.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Filter the mixture using a cloth.
- Use this filtered solution as a foilar spray within 24 hours.
- You can use this solution for 1 acre of land.