Any Agricultural activity need precise planning. We need to understand thoroughly Water, Soil, Weather, Rainfall & Market to make profit from our Farm Land.
I. Water Availability in the area.
- Before starting any Agricultural activity check availability of water.
- Based on this information your agricultural crops and plants change.
II.Check Soil Health
- Based on Soil quality again your agricultural crops and plants change.
- Type of Soil.
- Need to check Weather pattern in this location
- Based on Rainfall data you can plan Bore well requirement
- Water Storage Tank
- Based on Rainfall data Agricultural crops and plants change
- This is the key for success of your farm.
- You will know any market for the products you are cultivating.
- Types of agricultural produce sold.
- Any near by factories and industries buy agricultural produce.
How To Make Farm Plan
Before start cultivating your land you should do Farm Layout Plan. It includes;-
- Land Gradient Survey
- Boundary Wall
- Water Tank
- Drains & Water Line
- Soil Buds
- Types of trees to be grown, Main yielding tree and Secondary Trees.
- Main crop and Secondary crop.
- Vegetable Crops
- Cow, Fish, Chicken, Goat, Sheep farm
- Shelter for 7-8 people.
- Bore well
- Bio gas Plant
- Compost chamber