This formulation is used for seed treatment, soil enrichment and for spray in field after the emergence of seedlings.
Ingredients & Preparation:
- Dissolve 5 kg jaggary (chemical free) in about 100 lit of water
- Add 5 lit of Enriched Microorganisms.
- Mix thoroughly and pour into a plastic carboy. Seal the carboy and allow to ferment for 7 days
Usage & Application:
- Dilute this solution in a ratio of 1:1000 and spray over soil or crop residue.
- For seed treatment soak the seeds in this diluted solution.