What is Egg Amino Acid
Egg amino acid is a nutrient for plant and helps in plant growth.
- 5 eggs
- 10 to 15 Lemons Juice
- 250 Gms Jaggery
- Place the eggs in a jar and pour lemon juice in it until the eggs are completely immersed.
- Keep it for ten days with lid closed.
- After ten days smash the eggs and prepare the solution.
- Add equal quantity of thick Jaggery syrup to it and set aside for ten days.
- The solution will then be ready for spraying.
Usage: Add one to two ml of this with one liter of water for spraying.