This solution enhance plant growth, repels insects, and increases resistance to fungal diseases. Also it enhances flowering in plants.
- 5 Liters buttermilk
- 1 Liter Tender coconut
- 1-2 Coconuts
- 500ml- 1 Liter Juice from waste fruit (or 500 Gms -1 Kg waste fruit, if extracting juice is not easy).
- Break the Coconuts and collect the Coconut water in a vessel.
- Add Tender Coconut
- Add Buttermilk to this and mix well.
- Grate the Coconuts, add to the mixture, and let it soak.
- Or, mix grated Coconut and fruit (if not in juice form), put the mixture in a nylon mesh and tie it and immerse it in the Buttermilk solution.
- This solution ferments well in seven days.
- The contents of the nylon bag could be reused a few times in subsequent solutions by adding a small quantity of grated coconut every time.
- Mix 10 Liters water with 300-500 solution and spray.
- This can also be used in irrigation at the rate of 5-10 Liters per acre
- This solution has the same growth enhancing potential as that of cytozime/ biozyme.