- 3-5 Kg Aloevera
- 3-5 Kg Tender leaves of two of the following: Bamboo, Pudhina, Savukku, Thulasi or Lantana camara
- 100 Gms turmeric powder
- 250-500 Gms Pseudomonas fluorescence
- 10 liters Archaebacterial solution.
- Prepare 50 Liters solution using boiling method.
- At the same time, mix the Archaebacterial solution and Pseudomonas and set aside for 12 hours.
- Mix the above two solutions
- Add sufficient water to bring the total to 100 Liters and spray.
- When we spray the above for prevention, the above mentioned quantities of Pseudomonas is enough.
- Under unfavorable climatic conditions fungal diseases, bacterial diseases and powdery mildew attack will be severe.
In that case, increase the quantity of Pseudomonas to 1-2 Kg to achieve the knock down effect.